DEADLINE for Senior Scholarship Digital Art Exhibition
Time & Location
About The Event
WE'VE GONE DIGITAL! Due to recent restrictions surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19), our annual scholarship show will be hosted online. Open to all graduating seniors.
WAMA calls for highschool students to submit high-quality digital images of 2-D and 3-D artwork. Work will be on view for the public at the Walter Anderson Museum of Art in the Jo Love Gallery. Reception will be held for students and their families. Works will be judged and those selected will receive a scholarship for their future education needs, made possible through the Walter Anderson Museum of Art Scholarship Fund created by Linda Rosetti.
Special Dates and Guidelines:
April 24, 2020 Applications Due (For application click here)
April 26-30, 2020 Jurying
May 6, 2020 Digital Exhibition Opens, including all submitted work*
Please be advised of the following entry guidelines. Failure to adhere to the requirements listed below will serve as grounds for disqualification. If there are any questions or further explanation needed, please contact Tony DiFatta by email: email@example.com.
• Entries must be original artwork created solely by the student.
• Entries must have been created within the past year
• Entries may be in any medium
• A panel of judges, to include museum administrators, local artists, and community members will be appointed.
• A first and second place will be presented.
• Award amounts are $1,000 for first place and $500 for second place.
*WAMA reserves the right to refuse any entries that do not meet the specifications as outlined above and/or are deemed inappropriate and unacceptable, in accordance with the general philosophy and tenets of the Walter Anderson Museum of Art.
Cost: Free to the public.
To make a donation to support our work, click here.