Sun, Nov 06|
Walter Anderson Museum of Art
Young at Art Children's Market
Call for young artists! We invite you to set up shop and sell original artwork and handmade crafts with other creatives during this year's Peter Anderson Festival.
Time & Location
Nov 06, 2022, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Walter Anderson Museum of Art, 510 Washington Ave, Ocean Springs, MS 39564, USA
About The Event
Due to forecasted weather, the market will move to Sunday. All other details will remain the same.
The Young at Art Children’s Market is a time for young creatives to show off their creativity and give the festival life of an artist a try alongside many other artists!
The market will specifically be located in the parking lot between the Ocean Springs Community Center and the Senior Citizen Center from 9AM-3PM.
● Free to artists 8 – 18 years old (Artists under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult).
● If you do not have a table already, we will have tables available (Table Size: 3 feet x 6 feet). Bring your own table décor!
● Some artists like to share tables. If you wish to do so, please specify when registering.
● Electricity is not available.
● Works must adhere to general community standards; The Museum reserves full curatorial rights (works cannot contain lewd or rude content).
● Artists are fully responsible for collecting funds. They maintain the right to keep 100% of the profits from the sale of their own work.
● All of the artwork must be original and created by the artist selling it.
● Registration application due by October 22, 2022 at 3PM.
DELIVERY OF WORKS | The Museum is not responsible for collecting artwork funds or artwork itself. Work must be delivered the day of and will not be accepted or stored prior. Artists are responsible for setting up and breaking down their own booth on the day of the event.
REPRODUCTION | Submission of an entry gives the Walter Anderson Museum of Art the right to reproduce accepted works for promotional and educational purposes.
INSURANCE | All accepted works will be insured while on WAMA premises.
This program is made in partnership with the Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org